ECITB Small Bore Tubing 03 Training Course in the UK
Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing with Cone & Threaded Medium and High Pressure Module
Minimum estimated trainer to learner contact time 12 hours, minimum of four practical exercises consisting of coning exercise, threading exercise, marking out/cutting/prepping and bending tube and marking out/cutting/prepping and bending rolled offset.
- Coned and threaded connection tubing requirement.
- Coned and threaded connection overview.
- How to measure tubing for coned and threaded connections.
- Coning and threading process (using manual tooling).
- Coned and threaded connection installation (assembly, disassembly and reassembly).
- Tube and component selection.
vTube and component storage and handling.
- Tube and component installation and maintenance.
- Tube and component assembly, disassembly, reassembly Common do’s and don’ts.
- Differences between taper and parallel threads and how to identify both.
- Thread lubricants, sealants and tapes and how to use both correctly.
- Tube cutting.
- Tube de-burring.
- Tube bending.
Practical exercises include:
- Manual Tube Coning.
- Manual Tube Threading.
- Cone and threaded fitting installation.
- Marking out/cutting/prepping and bending tube gain.
- Marking out/cutting/prepping and bending rolled offset.
This two day Cone & Threaded Medium and High Pressure course is aimed at learners with no previous small bore tubing training and covers bending theory as well as health & safety etc.