ECITB Small Bore Tubing 01 Training Course in the UK
Assemble and install small bore tubing with twin ferrule mechanical grip fittings.
This unit specifies the skilled performance expected of persons trained to dismantle, inspect, prepare and assemble twin ferrule mechanical grip fittings
on small bore tubing systems.
- SBT Systems overview.
- Health and safety.
- Use of engineering drawings.
- Environmental and/or corrosion issues.
- Tube and component identification.
- Tube and component selection.
- Tube and component storage and handling.
- Tube and component installation and maintenance.
- Tube and component assembly, disassembly, reassembly.
- Common do’s and don’ts.
- Differences between taper and parallel threads and how to identify both
- Thread lubricants, sealants and tapes and how to use both correctly.
- Tube cutting.
- Tube de-burring.
- Tube bending.